Event Top Tips & Resources
We know that working in the events industry is a busy and often stressful job but as a collective, event folk are great at sharing knowledge, there's no point in reinventing the wheel each time we run an event, right?
Below you'll find some links to our popular blog series where we've shared the benefits of our knowledge and where we've gathered the thoughts of other industry professionals too to bring you some top tips on all things events.
We hope you enjoy reading our blogs, if you have any suggestions for future posts or if you would like to collborate with us on a guest blog, do get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.
- Ten ways to convince your boss to hire a professional conference organiser
- Ten things to think about when choosing the destination for your next event
- Ten things for delegates to discover in Cambridge
- The building blocks of event architecture
- Autumn and winter activities in Cambridge for delegates
- Expert tips on finding and booking a speaker for your next event
- Ten points to consider when choosing a venue
- Top tips on how to keep delegates engaged after your event
- Ten tips for using social media at events
- Innovative Alternatives to Goody Bags
- A Planners' Guide to Filming an Event
- Events - It Pays to be Green
- Your Expert Guide to Event Sponsorship
- Team Building Events - Be Ahead of the Curve
- Top Tips for Planning the Office Christmas Party
- The Latest Trends in AV
- Expert tips to help plan a Conference Dinner
- Marketing Your Event - Top Tips
- Take it Outside - Get More Out of Your Event