Meet Cambridge Accessibility Statement
This is an accessibility statement from The Cambridge Venue Company Ltd T/A Meet Cambridge.
Measures to support accessibility
The Cambridge Venue Company Ltd T/A Meet Cambridge takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Meet Cambridge:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Meet Cambridge is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Meet Cambridge is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Meet Cambridge. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Meet Cambridge:
- Phone: +44 (0) 1223 768740
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: 12B King's Parade, Cambridge, CB2 1SJ
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Meet Cambridge is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Our website is expected to work with all current or recent versions of all major web browsers, and with the standard assistive technologies available in recent Windows and Mac operating systems, together with such proprietary assistive technologies that meet current compatibility standards.
The Cambridge Venue Company Ltd T/A Meet Cambridge assessed the accessibility of Meet Cambridge by the following approaches:
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
The Cambridge Venue Company Ltd T/A Meet Cambridge
Head of Meet Cambridge
This statement was created on 10 February 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.