Parking in Cambridge
Although many venues will be able to offer some parking, albeit sometimes limited, we strongly recommend using public transport to arrive in Cambridge where possible.
- There are a limited number of car parking spaces available at the Graduate Hotel on a first-come, first-served basis, when entering between 7am and 2pm. Special rates are available for associated conferences that placed an enquiry and booked with Meet Cambridge. For enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cambridge City Council are responsible for most of the parking in Cambridge and details can be found here of the main car parks. However, please note that Cambridgeshire County Council is responsible for the Park and Ride service.
- Wilberforce Road Athletics Ground is available for event parking at times. For more details please contact the Bookings and Memberships Assistant at University of Cambridge Physical Education Centre: email@example.com.
- The Rugby Ground have parking spaces in their front parking area on non-match days. For more details please contact Fabia Howell, Operations Manager at CURUFC:
Tel: 01223 35413 Mob: 07503128159 and E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coach parking provision can be found at Madingley Road Park and Ride. There are drop off points on Queen’s Road.