Newmarket Racecourses is a truly unique conference and events venue in the heart of East Anglia, suitable for exhibitions, conferences, meetings, team building, private parties - and in December, Christmas party nights! With many meeting rooms of varying sizes, it is an ideal venue for large events requiring breakout and exhibition space.
Help is on hand from the initial planning stages of your event right up until the day, from one of the team's dedicated Event Managers. Event spaces boast beautiful views of the Rowley Mile Racecourse and the countryside, providing an inspiring setting for your delegates.
Five reasons to book Newmarket Racecourse:
- A large number of flexible rooms are available, ideal for conferences, meetings and training events along with a number of breakout rooms.
- Four exhibition suites, totalling of 1000m2 of indoor exhibition space.
- 300 acres of outdoor space ideal for team-building events, summer parties and location filming.
- Easily accessible from the A11, A14 and M11 and just under 14 miles from Cambridge.
- Over 1000 on-site car parking spaces.
- The Jockey Club stopped sending waste to landfill in 2018.
- Menus are sourced using local suppliers and are now featuring more plant-based ingredients.