Robinson College is situated in several acres of gardens and just a short walk from Cambridge city centre. Founded in 1977, the College was planned with the needs of conferences in mind and since its opening in 1981, it has played host to many national and international conferences.
With a range of meeting rooms available, including two auditoriums seating up to 120 and 270 delegates, and a large flat floor space, it is ideal for day meetings, residential conferences and presentations. Robinson College also has a number of smaller meeting rooms available for those looking for intimate meeting rooms or breakout rooms.
Here are 10 reasons why you should book Robinson College:
- Robinson College was purpose-built to host conferences.
- Home to the Crausaz Wordsworth Building, a state-of-the-art conference suite is open all year.
- 270 bedrooms, of which 225 are ensuite, available during the University vacation periods.
- Large flat floor meeting space seating up to 100 delegates in a cabaret layout.
- A dedicated onsite AV team to be on hand and assist with your technology needs.
- Exceptional food for all occasions from informal finger buffets to traditional Cambridge banquets.
- Extensive gardens for guests to explore and relax in.
- High levels of service from warm and friendly staff.
- Formal Cambridge Dining Hall with the capacity to seat up to 300 guests, ideal for banquets, drinks receptions, exhibitions and product launches
- As the youngest Cambridge College, guests experience the best of the old traditions alongside new ideas and practices.
Robinson College has been awarded the Platinum Green Impact Award, a sustainability accolade from the University of Cambridge's Sustainability Team.