Dazzle your guests with the impressive surroundings at IWM Duxford, a venue like no other. This fighter station has been transformed into an impressive event space, rich in heritage and home to over 100 aircraft including the iconic Concorde.
Whether you're organising a meeting for 10, a conference for 350 or a gala dinner for 1,000, it's a location to delight and inspire your guests. The purpose-built conference centre housed within the award-winning AirSpace exhibition hangar is ideal for large congresses and meetings while the Workshop Restaurant and four additional hangers offer even more possibilities for unique and memorable events.
Five reasons to book IWM Duxford:
- A friendly, knowledgeable event management team will support you every step of the way.
- A variety of event spaces to hire with state-of-the-art AV facilities.
- Open event spaces that have fantastic views of the Cambridgeshire countryside and Duxford Airfield, enabling you to take your event outside.
- An engaging venue, rich in history with a variety of team-building experiences to enhance your meetings.
- Conveniently located just off the A505 and M11 with complimentary car parking, or for those guests travelling by train, the nearby train station provides great transport links to major cities.
IWM Duxford has a goal to reach Net Zero by 2030. Work is well underway including turning waste into bio-fuel and recycling where possible, removing single-use materials and using locally sourced suppliers who have ethical values.
We spoke to Chloe Field, Senior Event Sales Executive, to find out more about this unique venue and what they can offer delegates.
Tell us something we might not know about IWM Duxford…
Alongside being a venue rich in history, IWM Duxford is actually the largest Air Museum in Europe!
What are the benefits of hosting an event at the IWM Duxford?
We provide memorable event experiences in our modern facilities. When you book with IWM Duxford we include complimentary admission to the museum which can be incorporated into fun and engaging team building activities.
What can you offer for clients who are looking for hybrid options?
Our Marshall Auditiorium (which has hosted many hybrid events), comes with state-of-the-art AV facilities that are easy to use providing a smooth, clear connection to those not physically attending.
What can a delegate expect when attending an event at the IWM Duxford?
Great customer service is at the heart of all that we do, our friendly and dedicated events team will make delegates feel welcome and comfortable. Delegates will never go home hungry with our tasty selection of menus!