Westminster College is a unique academic venue in the heart of Cambridge. Home to a number of meeting rooms, a beautiful oak-panelled dining hall and on-site accommodation, the College is ideal for a range of events. A dedicated conference and events team are on hand to help you, from the initial planning right up until the event, ensuring that your event will be a great success.
Five Reasons To Book Westminster College:
1. Centrally located on the famous College 'Backs' and only three minutes walk from the city centre.
2. An on-site Art Studio that can be hired individually or as part of a larger event.
3. A selection of single and double bedrooms, which can be booked all year round, and two self-contained cottages, ideal for those coming to Cambridge for a longer stay.
4. Six unique conference rooms, accommodating between two and sixty delegates.
5. A stunning dining hall that can seat up to 120 guests, a wonderful setting for dinners, weddings and drinks receptions.
Westminster College is committed to reducing waste, aiming to reduce, reuse and recycle wherever possible.
We met up with Hannah Anderson, Hospitality Manager, who shared with us more about her role and what Westminster College can offer...
Tell us a bit about your role...
My role is very varied, and no two days are the same. I look after the conference and event coordination as well as the operations, and I am lucky enough to do this, with a fantastic team of people.
What has been your most memorable event?
I love the weddings, and so for me the first wedding back with live music was fantastic. After all the lockdowns it was just so good to see people enjoying themselves again, and seeing live music as part of that was a highlight.
Tell us something we might now know about your venue...
We are open all year round and whilst we may have some restrictions in term time, we can host events and accommodation all year round.
What can guests expect when attending an event?
A warm welcome guaranteed every time.