Nestled on the bank of the River Cam, in Cambridge’s historic centre, the Graduate Cambridge has design nods to college architecture, crests and discoveries such as the DNA double helix.
The hotel is an ideal venue for events offering flexible meeting spaces with river views and a variety of inspiring catering options. The River Suite offers the versatility to choose from a number of smaller, distinct breakout suites to fit any type of gathering. The hotel incorporates the destination restaurant, Garden House, which offers great service and its menu celebrates the best of East Anglian and British produce. You can even let the River Cam take centre stage with alfresco dining by the water.
From a boardroom breakfast to an extravagant company soiree, the waterfront event space and stylish accommodation make Graduate Cambridge an unparalleled venue for your next group experience.
Reasons to book the Graduate Cambridge:
- City centre location on the River Cam
- 400m2 of flexible and versatile meeting and event space
- The River Suite offers stunning views of the River Cam
- Wide range of catering options with an emphasis on the very best of East Anglian produce
- Garden House features a seasonal contemporary menu with an open grill restaurant and river garden
- Ability to tailor the group experience to include outdoor garden games, afternoon tea and punting tours
- On site parking and excellent transport links
- Stylish accommodation inclusive of complimentary wi-fi and 24 hour room service
- Leisure facilities include a gym, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and indoor pool
In the gardens of the Graduate Cambridge you can find beehives which produce the honey used in many dishes in Garden House. 100% of the food served is organic, seasonally and locally sourced.