Are you planning your next summer event? Where else can you experience breathtaking views of the Cambridgeshire countryside, see aircraft take to the skies from an active runway, or immerse yourself in the heart of Europe’s largest air museum whilst hosting your event under the wings of the historic and iconic Concorde?
For those larger summer celebrations, IWM Duxford gives you all this and more. A perfect indoor space, within the Airspace Hangar, the Conservation Hall is ideal to hold your awards evening dinner. Additionally, next to the Land Warfare Museum is located a large open green space, overlooking the Duxford and Cambridgeshire countryside. This vast area is the ideal place to plan your business away day, ranging from marquee tents and BBQs to fairgrounds, the possibilities are endless at IWM Duxford.
So, whatever your summer style, this unique venue, rich in history, will allow you to bring your guests together with memories that will last forever.
- Europe’s largest air museum with impressive events spaces, including our Marshall Auditorium
- A capacity to hold up to 800 delegates ranging from corporate business meetings to award dinners
- A choice of hospitality packages including BBQ, artisan street food or drinks and canapes
- A blank canvas to create brilliant events, both indoor and outdoor
- Opportunity to dine amongst iconic aircraft and under the wings of Concorde
- Bespoke lighting and AV equipment to go above and beyond for your perfect corporate event
- Take your event to new heights in one of our victorious Spitfire flying experiences
To check availability for your next event, get in touch today by emailing, email@example.com, or give us a call at +44 (0) 1223 768740, we'd love to hear about your plans.