We want you to feel at home when you post a comment on our blogs so we reserve the right to moderate comments to protect this space and our community. This may mean that we delete comments from time-to-time to keep the threads here civil and substantive.
Here are some of the kinds of comments that we don’t want and which we will delete.
- Promoting your own brand, product, or blog
- Impersonating authors or other commenters
- Comments that make it clear you didn’t read the article
- Comments that are not relevant and not related to the original subject
- Threats, no matter how vague, against the author or other commenters
- Racism, sexism, homophobia, or offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful comments that breach or infringe the rights of any person anywhere in the world.
We look forward to hearing the views of our community, please help us to keep this forum useful, informative and insightful by abiding by our house rules and if you spot anything that you feel we should be aware of, please don’t hesitate to email us.