Founded in 1965, Wolfson College is one of Cambridge's newest colleges and was the first Cambridge college to admit men and women as students and fellows on an equal basis. The Chancellor's Centre, is a purpose-built conference and events venue, with rooms suitable for intimate meetings, up to larger rooms for 50 delegates. As well as the Chancellor's Centre, Wolfson College is home to Lee Hall, a flexible, spacious events space for up to 200 delegates.
Wolfson College can offer an array of catering options, from finger buffets to five-course formal dinners in any one of its three dining rooms. For those looking to take their event outside, two charming gardens are on offer, the Betty Wu Lee Gardens and the East Court Lawns, ideal for drinks receptions in the summer months.
Reasons to book Wolfson College:
- Easily accessible from the M11 and a 20-minute walk from the city centre.
- Parking is available on site, with additional parking available at the Cambridge Rugby Football Club just across the road.
- Purpose-built conference facilities, complete with in-built AV facilities.
- On-site accommodation, with 18 double ensuite bedrooms available all year round.
- Situated within glorious gardens, available to everyone; facilities include a tennis court and a gym.
- A College with a rich events programme, including year-round contemporary art exhibitions and concerts, accessible to all.
Last year Wolfson College achieved an Excellence Award in the University of Cambridge's Green Impact Awards for its emerging Wolfson Living Lab.