The Fellows House Cambridge, one of the city's newest hotels, opened its doors in July 2021 and is part of the Curio Collection by Hilton. With 131 rooms, including studios and one-bedroom apartments, the hotel is just a short walk from Cambridge city centre.
The design is calming and relaxing, with warm and welcoming tones and interesting, bespoke artworks peppered throughout the main spaces, drawing on the great names that have graced Cambridge in days gone by.
For business meetings, the hotel’s self-contained, Hawking Suite seats up to ten people and doubles up as an event space and private dining room.
All guests have access to the wellness space at The Fellows House Cambridge which features an indoor pool, sauna and steam room and a fully-equipped fitness studio.
British dishes alongside a range of plant-based options are on offer in the hotel's on-site Folio Restaurant and Bar, while The Sage of Cambridge, situated within the hotel's stunning lobby, is a cafe by day and wine bar by night, giving guests plenty of choice for dining.
Five reasons to book The Fellows House Cambridge:
- Unique meetings and event spaces, including an outside courtyard
- Excellent central location with parking and electric charge points
- Two dining options to suit all tastes
- Stylish wellness spaces: a gym, pool, sauna and steam room available to all guests
- Spacious apartments for those looking for luxury long stay options