Madingley Hall is a 16th-century country house set within acres of stunning, landscaped gardens, it is an inspiring setting for meetings and events. Suitable for both small and large groups, it also offers 62 en suite bedrooms with stunning views of either the gardens or the courtyard. The bar provides the perfect place to unwind at the end of a busy day.
Five reasons to book Madingley Hall:
- Madingley Hall offers a flexible and adaptable approach to making your event unique.
- Menus offer locally sourced, seasonal ingredients.
- All year round availability for residential and non-residential events.
- Fully licensed for weddings and civil partnerships.
- Ample free car parking for guests.
Madingley Hall holds a Green Impact Platinum Award, a sustainability accolade from the University of Cambridge's Sustainability Team.
Room Feature - The King's Room
Aptly named the King's Room because it was used by Edward VII when he lived at the hall in 1861, whilst he studied at Cambridge University, this popular meeting room, seat up to 26 delegates. With oak panelling, a grand fireplace and stained glass windows, the King's Room oozes charm and character.